Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paine Falls

Paine Falls

I love my Paine Falls Centerpins!!! I wish I still had the other two I used to own, A Torrent and another Non-Ported DeMarco. I need to strip off the old line and clean the reels then take some more photos.
    paine falls 001.jpgpaine falls 002.jpg

Wow. You ever want to unload any of those let me know! Adam makes some beautiful reels.

Quote Originally Posted by Csmegielski1 View Post
    Wow. You ever want to unload any of those let me know! Adam makes some beautiful reels.
    Yes, he does and they are solid, functional pieces of art. I made the mistake of selling the other two I had and regret it now. These other four will go to the grave with me! Here is a photo of one that I wish I still had:

kitty and trout 005.jpg

Nice.....I see you prefer them non ported!

Beautiful set of reels from Adam.

D

I doubt I'll sell any of my three Demarco's. Love them way too much to let them go

Not only are PFC reels a great reel, Adam is a great guy. I've sat and shot the Sh_t with him many times. He is a great family man and I don't think people realize the time and care he puts into his reels. He is obsessive about tolerances and detail. Things you I wouldn't even notice, he will scrap a reel over.

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeguy View Post
    Not only are PFC reels a great reel, Adam is a great guy. I've sat and shot the Sh_t with him many times. He is a great family man and I don't think people realize the time and care he puts into his reels. He is obsessive about tolerances and detail. Things you I wouldn't even notice, he will scrap a reel over.
    Adam and I chat once in a while. He is definitely a standup guy. I've got one of his early Genesis releases as well as a DeMarco. I can't wait to pick up a few more.

Definitely one of the best reels on the market... plus the service after the sale is incredible!!
    Last edited by smitty; 12-19-2016 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    Definitely one of the best reels on the market... plus the service after the sale is incredible!!
    +1 The service after the sale is amazing. Cant go wrong when choosing a PF