Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rpx issues, this is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by trf215 View Post
    I guess I've been lucky. I've fished my RPX hard the last three winters with no problems. I love the rod.
    I *tried* to blow up the one I had and couldn't do it....a friend that sells them says he's noticed nothing out of the ordinary in regards to returns either, he's not seeing any issues. Just the issue with the one size of guide popping rings which was obviously a supplier issue....

Josh

Josh, thanks for the review in the other thread on here. Currently I’m in love with my 11’6 rpx. I see what you mean by it not being a creek rod. I was like Scorpian from mortal kombat! “Get over here” 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by LarryGC View Post
    Josh, thanks for the review in the other thread on here. Currently I’m in love with my 11’6 rpx. I see what you mean by it not being a creek rod. I was like Scorpian from mortal kombat! “Get over here” 😂😂😂
    glad you like it! I just picked up the 13' 2pc blank to try out and found a 13'6" custom I built for a guy 2yrs ago at a huge discount on Kijiji and bought it back I'll be sure to put them both through their paces and report back any issues....

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Roelofsen View Post
    glad you like it! I just picked up the 13' 2pc blank to try out and found a 13'6" custom I built for a guy 2yrs ago at a huge discount on Kijiji and bought it back I'll be sure to put them both through their paces and report back any issues....

Josh
    Looking forward to your findings Josh.