Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hook Box

im thinking of getting a magnetetic box, currently have my hooks all scrambled up sizes 6-12 all jumbled since the box top doesn't seal to the dividers

Got my Meiho boxes in yesterday’s and i'd have to say they are the cats meow. I can see ordering a few more in the future
    Last edited by Tracker12; 11-26-2017 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingabomb View Post
    im thinking of getting a magnetetic box, currently have my hooks all scrambled up sizes 6-12 all jumbled since the box top doesn't seal to the dividers
    That's how my hook box is too. I'm not an organizer, more of a dump it all in one pile and sort as needed kind of guy. If you're talking about the little Plano boxes, wrap a hair tie around it and it will keep the lid sucked down tighter, it helps.

I have the thing that beats all the suggestions. By far the best thing for hooks is an old raven split shot container. Just turn the dial to the hooks and swivel you want and shake it and the hook stays in the reservoir. You will not use another thing ever---no lids no caps and its easy to grab from a wading jacket because of the size, but it is still nice and thin--- it is perfect. I don't even like raven shot and throw most of them out and only use the big ones. Its the case that is worth the money

I put #10 in AAA, #12 in the AB, #14 in the BB, bead pegs in the #1, swivel in 4, bead hooks in 6 and 8
    http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server14....1280.1280.JPG

7pack__81427.1273777975.1280.1280.jpg
    Last edited by J-K; 11-26-2017 at 11:47 PM.

i bought a cabelas magnetic fly box, works great so far, compartments are rounded edges so i can slide the hook out that i want

I use the Centerpin Angling micro tackle box with 10 individual locking compartments. Very similar to the Meiho box